What Online Marketing Strategies Actually Work For Real Estate Agents
There are so many voices today telling real estate agents how to market their services online. There are so many platforms and tactics to choose from. It is easy to get confused and do nothing.
In today’s video, I explain a simple strategy which will benefit real estate agents in the short term as well as the long term.
The process is pretty simple:
- Find out what questions your buyers and sellers have during the sales process
- Create a video recorded on your phone stating the question and explain the answer
- Upload the video to Youtube and Facebook and post it to your website
- Spend $5 to promote the video on Facebook to your perfect prospect. You are able to show this video to specific people like:
- People who live in a 20-mile radius around your office
- People who are home owners
- People who earn over $150K per year
If you promote your video to this audience everytime you upload a new one, they will get to know you as their local real estate agent.
So what type of content is best? Here are some examples:
- A market update
- Tips on how to get your home ready to sell
- What to expect when selling your home
- Tips on how to choose the best agent
- The best time to sell your home in your local area
- How long does it take to sell your home
- Advice on getting the best home loan
- And much, much more
The key to this strategy is to be consistent. You need to pick you cadence and then publish a new video at that time every week or two weeks.
A great way to save time is to batch your videos. Record 2-4 videos in one sitting so you only have to record these videos once a month if you release them once a week.